Friday, February 16, 2007

Cool your jets.

I've gotten a recent complaint that too often I am just putting links and videos on my blog instead of the biting commentary and subversive humor that has inspired both my readers rarely come here to read.

Well, Barry, I'm sorry.

Look, I'm just trying to show the world stuff I found cool/weird/interesting and think they might also find cool/weird/interesting. I'm sorry that every damn post can't be as clever as yours. But hey, at least I update regularly. I anticipate your next update some time after your next haircut, but before the next Festivus. But I'm not holding my breath.

Speaking of the end of the world, I found this funny video on the web. It has two of my favorite things, the apocalypse and hipsters.

2 comments:

CleggoMyEggo said...

To both The Mud and The Blood, and hey, even The Beer, I apologize. I didn't mean to say that all you do is pass along cool stuff, I guess what I really meant to say is that our blogs are just two different entities. Also, I just can't keep up with visiting everyday, and I feel left out when I don't see everything on da blog.

johnc said...

Thanks for your nice comments. I love your blog and it's biting social commentary. Maybe I'm just too needy.