Sunday, January 16, 2005

Travel Woes

I travel for my job. Not my favorite part of my job for several reasons. I won’t get into all that here. I’ll just bring up the fact that I don’t own a laptop and for some reason I can’t write on anything except a computer. My theory is that I think faster than I can write by hand. I know how to type and it seems like that is the only way I can keep up with the nonsense flying around upstairs.

I type well under 60 words a minute.

I think as fast as I type.

Ergo, I think 60 words a minute.

Is that fast or slow?

Who cares, the Pats just beat the Colts. I was skeptical. I fell for the hype. I am sorry. I think the bye week just makes you forget how good a team they’ve got down there in Foxboro.

Not that I have ADD or anything but...

The whole reason for this post was to bring up the fact that I won’t have a computer to write or post while I’m traveling. So no forward progress will be made on the script. I have to make a mental note to think about the script as much as possible. More importantly, if I think of something great, I MUST write it down.

I'll have to write next weekend.

Also, although no one is reading this, don’t worry if you don’t see any posts until Friday.

Miss me.

No comments: