Friday, January 14, 2005

Second Post

Back from the party, went to network and didn't. Drank some free beer and hung out with work people. I expect nothing to come from it. So this is all new to me. I didn't really care about these blog things until I found one I liked. It was a screenwriting blog www.johnaugust.com, by a guy who is a successful screenwriter who gives advice to aspiring screenwriters. That was my first blogging experience and although I'm still new to this I feel like this might be a fun way to express myself (and to avoid actually writing a screenplay). More about screenwriting later.

Anyway, had akward conversations with people I will never meet again. No harm. No use. Did I mention free beer?

Okay, I'm going to bed, no one is reading this so I could cuss without reprecussions but will save that for later.

Bye.

No comments: