Thursday, March 03, 2005

I Just Got My First Link to This Site...

... That I know of. A great blog that I read daily, written by a working screenwriter (unlike myself), used his post to answer a question I submitted to his comments page. I asked:

“So how formed was the script in their heads before you wrote it? Did they come to you and say, "I want this, this and this to happen?" Just curious.”

Not only did he answer it, he also put a link to my blog in the post.

Now I don't know if I should feel like I have my name above the title on the Marquee at Mann's Chinese Theater or if I should feel like Steve Martin when he gets his name in the phone book in the Jerk.

"The new phone book's here. The new phone book's here. This is the kind of spontaneous publicity I need. My name in print. That really makes somebody. Things are going to start happening to me now."

No comments: