Monday, November 20, 2006

A Rocky Love Story



A Rocky Love Story recounts a perfectly good day at the beach ruined by rock throwing and falling in love

This low-fi short was 'filmed' on a winter walk on Wollaston Beach in Quincy, MA. It was shot using the movie mode of our 2 megapixel Canon camera. An older version of this was cut using Sony Vaio's bad answer to iMovie, this version was editted and touched up in Final Cut Pro.

A Rocky Love Story features some of the worst acting by a male performer in the history of recorded media. (I was the male actor.)

The music is by an artist named Casperson from the Netherlands. Info and more of his music can be found at garageband.com/artist/casperson

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I post it on the
Wollaston Beach Website:

www.wollastonbeach.org

johnc said...

That would be awesome. I would be honored. I'll email at the address on your site so you can have my email in case you need any more info.