Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Ch-ch-changes!

Turning over a new leaf here at themudthebloodthebeer. I've decided to branch out from the core idea of writing about filmmaking. Oh, heck yeah, it's my favorite thing in the world so I'll keep writing about it movies, script writing and film making, but I need a place to put down the ideas, stories and picture about me, my life and my writing/filmmaking. So there might eventually be a face lift, but now the unpleasant color change will have to do.

So for now, here's the best looking thing I've made in a long time.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks for the comment on 'filmschoolstudent.com'. I definitely know what you mean about the travel. It can be pretty exhausting. Plus you lose a lot of productivity shifting gears between one place and the other. Cool site by the way.